Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thank You!

What a great response to my last post! I'm flattered by and grateful for the comments it received. "We're Misunderstood" got the highest number of comments of any of my past posts--by a long shot. Thank you to each and every one of you who took the time to read my blog, and a special thank you to those who went a step further and commented.

While I do read every single comment, as a general rule I do not comment back on my blog. Many of you sent me private e-mails and messages via Facebook, and in those cases I always, without fail, respond to you directly. So, if anyone left a comment and wants to hear from my directly, you can email me at lymetolimeade@gmail.com or add me as a friend on Facebook: "Leila Romi" are my first and middle name.

Thanks again for your thoughtful comments, and I hope you continue to read my blog for more candid tales and up-front updates. Healthy wishes to all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment